• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the old homepage photos better.
    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wilcock View Post
      Cory: Good to hear from you again. My mouse does not have a dial. All I get is a large image of the bottom half of a Knucklehead gas tank. There is no heading, no scroll bar or anything else. Sometimes when I move the pointer to the bottom of the page it will scroll down. Tom
      Hey Tom, it just might be time to recruit those grandkids...
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
        Flash has not worked on iOS products for years but for the time being we have no plans to change that function because it does work on most modern devices.
        Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
        Finally the front page image. In my opinion, there is no single image that would appease everyone.
        Sigh.... while there is certainly no image that would appease everyone, there absolutely is a programming language that will work on both IOS and Android mobile platforms. Why your programmers consciously decided to use Flash instead of something like HTML5, with the full knowledge that Flash won't work on more than 40% of the mobile devices in use today, is beyond me. In one way it's disrespectful, in another way it limits full usage of our site at a time when we are trying to increase usage.

Heck, if that's the logic you're using you may as well change the site to Harley Davidson only since most of the antique motorcycles out there are Harley Davidsons!
        Last edited by pisten-bully; 02-05-2015, 11:35 AM.
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

The home page photo is really boring. At least the old one changed pictures-and actually showed the subject in a way that could be understood by anyone.
          Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Not being a computer whiz, the only difference I see is the ugly water color (?) first page/cover painting. I don't see how this would attract any prospective new members. Sorry, not impressed.
            Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Working...
            X