Selling two 1920s 350cc OHV Harley Davidson singles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling two 1920s 350cc OHV Harley Davidson singles

Hi, I have two vintage Harley ohv project bikes up for best offers at the moment. They are both in Australia and are rare crank case number ohv singles 26AA and 28BA. They are sometimes referred to as 'Peashooters'. I have very loosely bolted them together to check completeness and for viewing purposes but they will need to be properly built up. They are very original with the parts and almost complete.

You can see photos and find information on making an offer and conditions of sale via my website at http://www.kbcmotorcycles.com kbcmotorcycles.com.

Also, I have a viewing day set up for the 7th December. Details for that are also on the website. These two projects have been built up of parts collected over about thirty years.

Offers close on the 7th December for one and on the 8th December for the other.

G,day i just had a look at your home page ,cool bikes your dad owned .i am in Queanbeyan not to far from you . i liked the KJ project ,good luck with your sale , cheers Rob.

Comment

Working...
    X