Fall colors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall colors

Let's see some photos of you riding in the great fall colors! Here's a couple I took:

Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Man that's beautiful !!! Thanks for the shots
    Adam

Comment

10-7-15

Comment

Fantastic pictures Harry. You are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful part of America. Here in Florida you know it's Fall when you start seeing a lot of Ohio, Michigan, and New York license plates. Also, I noticed in your last picture that you sure have cheap guard rails in Vermont
        Last edited by exeric; 10-08-2015, 10:10 AM.
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Great photos! Here in southern NJ I don't have any scenery (or roads) like that at all! Highways and everyone doing 100 mph to get to nowhere fast except for the NEXT Red Light on the highway!!!!!
          Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Well I will say I like my home Vermont, good place to ride an old motorcycle! But I discovered long ago, when I drove tractor trailer and covered all of the US and Canada (no... I never got to Hawaii!) that each state and each province has some real beauty in it, some more that others, and it's mostly according to my taste for empty roads and scenery! New Jersey... in my book it's not at the bottom of the list of nice states to see!

Comment

Nuth'in like a covered bridge to complete a nostalgic ride! Beautiful scenery as a backdrop to the fine looking Chief. Thanks for posting
              Jason Zerbini
              Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
              Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pisten-bully View Post
                Well I will say I like my home Vermont, good place to ride an old motorcycle! But I discovered long ago, when I drove tractor trailer and covered all of the US and Canada (no... I never got to Hawaii!) that each state and each province has some real beauty in it, some more that others, and it's mostly according to my taste for empty roads and scenery! New Jersey... in my book it's not at the bottom of the list of nice states to see!
                I spent most of this summer "on the road" and I couldn't agree with you more Harry. There was something special about every place I went. I just had to look a little harder in some areas.... Great photos! The Chief sure looks at home in Vermont!
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

When Harmony New Jersey was one of the meets I went to I was amazed how beautiful northwest NJ was.
                  We used to go out Route 84 from CT to "Highpoint" I think it was called just before Port Jarvis?
                  And then travel down a state road 559 if I remember correctly. All farm country and little towns and never had to deal with NYC
                  or any of the bridges or highways. Nice Photos of VT! 46

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
                    When Harmony New Jersey was one of the meets I went to I was amazed how beautiful northwest NJ was.
                    We used to go out Route 84 from CT to "Highpoint" I think it was called just before Port Jarvis?
                    And then travel down a state road 559 if I remember correctly. All farm country and little towns and never had to deal with NYC
                    or any of the bridges or highways. Nice Photos of VT! 46
                    DSCN0583.jpg

My daqughter was doing a photo shoot in Tewsbury NJ yesterday,a few miles from the house,so we took a ride over in my car.Sorry its not my Indian,but lately this my ride.
                    Tom

Comment

Is that Tewsbury OR Tewksbury?? North New Jersey is like a whole other world from me in Southern NJ.... I remember going up to the Harmony Meet and thinking that it was a nice area to ride Vintage up there!! No I didn't ride a cycle up, I always went with my family in our Suburban.
                      Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Yes,typo,Its Tewksbury,Hunterdon county.DSCN0587.jpg
                        Tom
                        Last edited by tfburke3; 10-21-2015, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Nice car!Local lady has 2 TR3s that she is thinking of bringing to me for revival.She drove them to Mexico city each year for a winter job in the 70s.

Comment

Originally posted by tfburke3 View Post
                            Yes,typo,Its Tewksbury,Hunterdon county.[ATTACH=CONFIG]15913[/ATTACH]
                            Tom
                            OK, I found it.... that is about an hour from me! Yes... very cool car!
                            Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

You can forget about the Harmony area. New Jersey urban sprawl out of control took care of that. Big box bullshit everywhere. When are municipalities going to learn that this is not the answer and in the end everybody losses. Bob L
                              AMCA #3149
                              http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Working...
                              X