Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1945 Harley Davidson Sidecar Great Shape $5500

HI,
    For sale is a sidecar that fits a Harley Davidson knucklehead, Panhead, Flathead and Shovelhead frames. Located in Dedham, MASS

Original red paint. Original seat cushion filling and lining. Original Harley Davidson brackets included. Original brake assembly, frame. All of it is original.

This was my uncles sidecar on his Shovelhead. I did some research the sidecar fits 36-69. It has mechanical brakes. The light works. The brackets to fit to the frame are included. this has mechanical brakes. Yes my uncle was a daredevil. mechanical brakes were used 36-57'.

It's got goodyear tire with lots of good tread. Comes with connecting brackets. He put a sticker on the right side saying "beware of dog" becuase his dog was in the sidecar with him. Also there is a little bit of orange paint ?overspray? from him probably painting an excavator on the front of the side car. just like 10 little tiny dots. Just email me and Ill send all the pics or go to the ebay listing please.

This is an Original harley sidecar made in 45. This was on his 69 shovel for a long time. Awesome addition to your antique motorcycle collection. Easy to move and attach. Lots of pictures. Feel free to ask questions and view the pictures. Thanks for looking. Also have a lot of other panhead knucklehead indian and flathead parts. Hundreds of parts to sell. Please come and see the hundreds of other parts, indian chief tanks, some fenders, lights, trims, nos pistons, exhausts mirrors, transmissions, early harley and Indian brake levers, indian accessories, rare harley and Indian handlebars. Also a lot of harley toys. Looking for the right person to sell to. Thanks for looking. Please email or check out my ebay store with a lot of parts more coming to be sold too. Hundreds...

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT RUSTFORSALE@GMAIL.COM
    MY EBAY STORE
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/alfred_e_newman

I HAVE IT POSTED ON MY EBAY SITE WITH A LOT OF OTHER HARLEY AND INDIAN PARTS FOR SALE.

Sorry that these pictures are sideways, Im not used to this uploader, and you cant change them when uploaded. Go to the link to see all of them.

thanks

Dave

IMG_0188.jpgIMG_0187.jpgIMG_0186.jpgIMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg
    Last edited by rustforsale; 08-18-2014, 08:32 AM. Reason: fixed title
    Dave
    http://www.ebay.com/usr/alfred_e_newman
Working...
X