Lost Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Camera

I lost a Canon Sureshot camera, and a backpack at the Denton meet last Friday. Of course I'll pay any shipping and handling to the finder to get it back.

Needless to say, I've been given the 3rd degree by my wife, and I can almost pinpoint where I left it. But; my hindsight is 20/20 and I can usually tell you where, and when I lost something.

P.M. me if you have good news.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Eric

Have you asked Keith at the Farm-park to ask his workers, if they found any such items?

Dick in eustis

Comment

Good idea Dick, I'll give it a try.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
        I lost a Canon Sureshot camera, and a backpack at the Denton meet last Friday. Of course I'll pay any shipping and handling to the finder to get it back.

Needless to say, I've been given the 3rd degree by my wife, and I can almost pinpoint where I left it. But; my hindsight is 20/20 and I can usually tell you where, and when I lost something.

Hmmm... Does wife ever get distracted and walk off without something?
        ;-)
        Steve Klein
        Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
        American Pre-teens - 1965
        AMCA Member 12176
        Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
        www.CherokeeAMCA.org
        Steve@SteveKlein.com
        Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post

Did you find your camera back sir?
          Steve Klein
          Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
          American Pre-teens - 1965
          AMCA Member 12176
          Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
          www.CherokeeAMCA.org
          Steve@SteveKlein.com
          Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Thanks for asking Steve, but no I didn't. I bought a new Nikon to replace it, but I'll bet you right now, I'll loose it before the end of the year
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

i left my phone, wallet and car keys laying on top of the chili peppers in the produce section of the grocery store last week. I felt like i was missing something around the frozen section and sprinted back to find it all still sitting there. Was almost the most expensive pot of chili ever made
              Al Cournoyer
              1942 WLA Boober
              1928 JDL Super Sport In progress
              Member #23154

Comment

Working...
              X