27th Annual Eyes On Design Automotive Exhibition - Indian Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27th Annual Eyes On Design Automotive Exhibition - Indian Motorcycles

Hello all, I received the following message from a friend at work. The "Eyes On Design" is an annual event held in the Detroit area in June. It is a very interesting event. This year, they are running a theme on Indian motorcycles and are looking for people who would like to show their motorcycles. I know they already have a '48 Chief lined up, not mine and they are looking for a variety of machines to exhibit. Below is a copy of the email I received. You can contact Andy directly. - Dana

This is my 15th year volunteering for Eyes On Design. It's a big project for me every year and I'm always looking for new contacts. I need all of the help I can get! We're doing an all Indian field of motorcycles this year and I need help finding some good machines. Please keep me in mind and feel free to forward this message or publish it in club newsletters or on the internet.

The 27th annual Eyes On Design Automotive Exhibition will be held on Sunday, June 15th at the historic Edsel B. & Eleanor Ford estate. The 80 acre estate on the shores of lake St.Clair in Grosse Pointe, MI. is a stunningly beautiful setting for a show like this. Eyes On Design is a high end, concours d' elegance style show and will feature approximately 250 cars and 30 Indian motorcycles in a truly special setting. This is an invitation only event and will feature significant and interesting machines from the turn of the last century to the present day.

I need help finding some more Indian motorcycles ! ... Please let me know if you have a machine that might fit well with this years show or if you know someone who does.

Best Regards,
    Andy

Andrew Sirvio
    27th Annual Eyes On Design Automotive Exhibition
    Vehicle Selection Committee - Indian Motorcycles
    Show Date: Sunday, June 15, 2014
    Mobile: 248-821-2395
    www.eyesondesigncarshow.com
    asirvio@sisuprint.com
    - Dana
Working...
X