No announcement yet.

Knuckle Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hollywood, I loved your photo's, and I'm uh Indian guy (!). That was my first Wauseon, and it was better than my first Davenport, even with the heat. Your photo's took me right back there.

Carl, my hat's off to ya, I loved your work.

Comment

Originally posted by fillibuster View Post
      Hollywood, I loved your photo's, and I'm uh Indian guy (!). That was my first Wauseon, and it was better than my first Davenport, even with the heat. Your photo's took me right back there.
      Carl, my hat's off to ya, I loved your work.
      ('scuse me, she called me in for supper) .... I was gonna say, also, that I'm particularly interested in the changes described in the magazine by Carl and the others. I REALLY wish I had a guide in the form of about a 12 page (one page for each year) short story on the model, so I can know what year I'm looking at without crawling underneath the dam thing to read the numbers on the case! .. asking too much, maybe? or is such a guide available? ..... and I don't wanna buy a big fat book for a hundred dollars (HD stands for Hundred Dollars), unless it's about uh Indian!

Comment

couple more
        Wauseon joe.jpgCarl's Knuck Row.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
          couple more
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]12878[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12879[/ATTACH]
          Still waiting approval 3 months later?

Comment

not sure what you mean.If you are waiting for larger pics click on them.

Comment

They don't work for me either.
              Kevin
              https://www.youtube.com/c/motodesoto

Comment

It is your computer,Browser,or server is slow

Comment

It is your computer,Browser,or server is slow
                  Duffy, you sound like one of those computer "help" lines that's really a call center in India

They don't load on my computer, either... plus there's some notation in the blue box with the picture links that mentions "pending approval"!
                  Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

not sure what you mean.If you are waiting for larger pics click on them.
                    He means this,
                    Attachments Pending Approval
                    Wauseon joe.jpg (248.3 KB)
                    Carl's Knuck Row.jpg (249.1 KB)
                    Be sure to visit;
                    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

From my end it just shows the pics! nothing about pending approval!
                      Harry I need help lines as much as anybody! The last time it was google chrome guy from Philippines,super helpful,and he is saving his money to build a knuck bobber!
                      Too bad you can't see my pics ,SloJoe with '14 and a Panhead in foreground and Carl's Knuck row

Comment

No pics for me either. I even opened google chrome to see if they showed up but nope, just the invalid attachment notice when you click on them.
                        Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I don't see any pics and get this message "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"
                          1914 P&M
                          1915 Indian (project)
                          1930 M50 Panther
                          1958 M35sport Panther

Comment

Possibly the pics are close to ones copyrighted-I probably showed them elsewhere anyway!

Comment

Working...
                            X