Looking for Heads for 1961 FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Heads for 1961 FL

I have been working on my 1961 Police Tank Shift FL and had the misfortune of having someone take my top end and carb. I am looking for replacement parts. I plan on coming to Nebraska for the swap meet. I am hopeful someone can help. Thanks for any info that may lead me to my search.
    Thank you,
    Steve Pan Pizza

I am going through some heads I just got in a trailer load, and am noticing a lot of differences in date code location and some without codes. how close are you trying to be to correct for 1961? I am matching up a pile of -56 marked inside pan area. Shelby

Comment

Thanks Shelby. A good set of heads are hard to come by. I did find a matching set of 61 heads made 1/61 they do need work. I am working on them now. Let me know what you find. Thanks again.

Comment

heads

Hello .....Try this guy he is in n.y. Dave 716-433 5684 tell him Benson told you. kl

Comment

thanks I will call him. Does he work on heads also. A set of cherry original unworked on heads would be great but that is often not the case. I feel lucky I have date coded heads for my project.

Comment

Call Don at Headhog. He may have what your looking for and has the experience to do excellent pan head repair and rebuild.

He can be found at www.headhog.com

Comment

Don did the heads on my '48. Perfect is all I can say.
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X