Antique Motorcycle Works Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Motorcycle Works Oregon

Are they still in business? There is no reply or anything.
    regards Tom

Hi I got a excelsior gas tank redone by them this year try this # I think it is Jethros cell phone 503 953 4220 don't know if that will help
    Ron

Comment

They appear to have moved to Molalla Oregon.
      http://www.antiquemotorcycleworks.com/
      Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

They seem to be in near suspended animation since Mike passed
        Mark
        Mark Masa
        www.linkcycles.com

Comment

I have heard in the meantime that they will move to Montana

Comment

We are here!

Hello All,

Matthew here from Antique Motorcycle Works. We are alive and well still doing early American motorcycle parts and restorations. Our ad is in the Club magazine each issue and we have over 300 items on ebay. We are very busy with lots of orders and requests for parts. Our hobby is really taking off and my company is down to 2 people, myself and Tom. I have moved part of my business to Philipsburg Montana. The parts production and restoration will be done in Montana while the parts sales office will remain in Oregon. Our Phone numbers have not changed in 22 years of business. If you need parts call Tom at 503-201-6887 and if you need restoration work or technical info call the restoration shop at 503-406-3741. Our email is amwshop@gmail.com. Thank all for your support and business over the years. We plan to be around another 22 years or more.

Matthew

Comment

OPPS! Typo on my last post! The parts number is 503-655-5428

Thanks
              Matthew

Comment

I've bought some stuff from Matthew and the team at AntiqueMCWorks and they are first rate.

Been a while, but glad to know business is good.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Hi Mathew,
                  can you get any "spitdorf generators " for a 1923 henderson? Thanks Dale

Comment

Originally posted by Dale McCleary View Post
                    Hi Mathew,
                    can you get any "spitdorf generators " for a 1923 henderson? Thanks Dale
                    As this thread is 6 months old,I think you'd be better off using the email in #6 to ask the question.

Comment

I'll have one lying around somewhere, will swap for emblem big twin parts.

Comment

I know this is an old thread but is AMW still doing business? I’ve called the numbers listed and emailed, no response.
                        Thanks,
                        Todd

Comment

They were in business last Summer. Obviously they aren't great at communication.
                          Be sure to visit;
                          http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                          Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                          Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
                            They were in business last Summer. Obviously they aren't great at communication.
                            You are the LAST and very very very LAST person who should EVER EVER comment about another persons COMMUNICATION SKILLS? Still waiting (about 10 years now) to see ONE PHOTO of ANYTHING YOU are WORKING on or RESTORING? Building?
                            ANYTHING? PLEASE? Unlike these guys who might just have a full plate on their hands right now you are just plain old FULL of you know what.... This section of this forum is for INFORMATION about FELLOW AMCA CLUB MEMBERS who are vendors and not a place to degrade or belittle someone who does not answer the phone for some reason right now at this very moment. Do you Mr Haynes have an ongoing transaction with these people right now? Did you personally try to contact them for some reason about an ongoing probelm? If degrading or slandering someone is OK with you then you should not have a problem with me doing the same thing to you? Right? At least I know you are here to defend yourself? You would think after this club finally and formally stripped you of your "AMCA Senior Judge" title a few years ago you would have learned something about sticking your nose where it does not belong. Along with learning about how to treat a fellow club member and keeping your nose out of other peoples business like you personally did to me over and over. 46EL
                            Last edited by 46EL; 03-12-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Whew... my computer started smoking after pulling that one up! ;-)
                              Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Working...
                              X