Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1926 and 1918 Values

Hello,

My question is what are bikes of these years worth? Neither run, but seem to be approximately 90% original.

The 1919 is a J model and the 1926 is a J Model.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Someone knows what they were doing. Great bikes with awesome potential. Thanks for sharing. More pictures would help greatly on determining the cost to finish vs. Value when completed.
    Last edited by steve pan pizza; 12-27-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

I'm more up on early Js so I would not be of much help with the '26. The '19 is missing parts, and has wrong parts. Should have a Berling mag for 1919, but most were full electric by that time. It's a nice start on a restoration but there would be some serious parts hunting to do. There may be some original paint under that dark green paint but I doubt if that is worth pursuing unless you like the current look. I see a price of $17.4K on the sign which is optimistic. Terrible pictures to base an appraisal on, and not fair to the seller, or potential buyers to even attempt to say anthing else.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

The 1919 is missing a number of parts and also has a few incorrect parts. What is there would sell for about $9000 if parted out. That being said, I would say that $7500 - $9000 is a fair price.
        The 26 looks to be more complete and correct. If I were selling it, I'd ask $13,000 - $14,000 for it as it sits.
        Mark
        Mark Masa
        www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Working...
        X