'49 Panhead Wishbone frame stolen in Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '49 Panhead Wishbone frame stolen in Texas

Just recently joined the Forum. I want to spread the word about the late '49 Wishbone frame that was stolen from me back in March from Borger, TX (Near Amarillo). So far my local cops have been no use at all, so any help from y'all will be appreciated. When stolen, the frame was already completely restored with black powder coat finish, new head lock and new steering head bearing cups. If it should show up on the market, I think it would be strange for someone to be selling a completely restored one without some reasonable explanation of where it came from and why they spent all the time and money to restore it and now just want to sell it. I am offering a reward for its return.

Originally posted by deucesmc View Post
    Just recently joined the Forum. I want to spread the word about the late '49 Wishbone frame that was stolen from me back in March from Borger, TX (Near Amarillo). So far my local cops have been no use at all, so any help from y'all will be appreciated. When stolen, the frame was already completely restored with black powder coat finish, new head lock and new steering head bearing cups. If it should show up on the market, I think it would be strange for someone to be selling a completely restored one without some reasonable explanation of where it came from and why they spent all the time and money to restore it and now just want to sell it. I am offering a reward for its return.
    Frame was recovered, in March. It is now back in my possession.

Comment

All too often this stuff just vanishes. It's good to hear you got your frame back.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Good for you deuce. Glad to hear you got it back.

Comment

It does my heart good to hear you got it back. Is there any more details ? Did the SOB get Life Of coarse I might be a little hard on thieves . Although its usually someone you know and trust . Anyway I hope this is the start of a trend
          FNA

Comment

So how did you get it back? PD recover it? Found online? You left it in your sock drawer for safe keeping then couldn't remember where you stashed it? Because that happens to me all the time.

C'mon... give us the back story. We deserve it, according to us.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

You asked for our help on this forum, you now owe an explanation on the details of recovering your frame !

Comment

Working...
              X