For Sale 1957 FLH Panhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1957 FLH Panhead

This is a beautiful rider and show bike. Original straight leg frame, original engine and transmission with matching numbers. The engine was completely rebuilt and balanced (.050 over) and I have the paperwork. The bike currently has only 4,683 miles on the rebuild and runs like a clock. It’s custom and was built with all new parts. It also has very subtle custom artwork in the paint. The bike has other special features I will be glad to discuss with a serious buyer. I also have a new P-Pad and sissy bar for the bike I never put on because I prefer the way it looks without. It has taken 1st place in very show I’ve entered it in. Please see the attached pictures. I am asking $16,500. I will be in Daytona Beach Fl. during the March meeting with the bike.
    01Cpan.jpg05Cpan.jpg09Cpan.jpg15Cpan.jpg17Cpan.jpg

57 running parts bike

this bike has nothing to do being on the amca web site. either ebay or another site will do.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel55 View Post
      this bike has nothing to do being on the amca web site. either ebay or another site will do.
      Why? it's in the for sale section. Just asking!
      1959 XLCH

Comment

Looks like it is in the right place to me.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

looks period modified to me
          Kevin Valentine 13
          EX-Chief Judge

Comment

He is a member so he should be able to post it, however Kevin, what period??? Got your glasses on? LOL
            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Working...
            X