Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sirh you beat me by 1 minute lol
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Joe koller was a founding member and that should be enough. And if someone can not speak about his collection here ...than where? If that collection has been reported stolen by his wife that information belongs here. And about the personal attacks ..well ask Birgit koller who i am and her daughter. All the best Gregory Cooper

Comment

Sirh, I just spit my southern comfort all over my computer. LOL
        D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

You are probably married to the daughter and as Sirh are doing nothing but looking for the money. Take a hike.

Comment

A note: Birgit has recovered fully. She is a fighter maybe you should take the time to know the people you speak of. Food for thought

Comment

I am very happy for her. Maybe you should recover from your bath salts addiction. Before you chew somebodys face off.

Comment

Who is john koller? anwsered. What did he do? answered . Who did he do it to? answered. Mission accomplished

Comment

I found a picture of Justice for Mother taking his Mother-in-Law out for a motorcycle ride:

harley outing.jpg

Loving son-in-law.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

motiv what.jpg

A little Google-Fu and I found Justice for Mother's Wedding Pictures!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Thanks, there goes the rest of my southern comfort. Now I have to run to the liquor store. thanks alot.

Comment

Brilliant Sirhr, thanks

Comment

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...ler-Collection
                          Bob Selph
                          1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
                          1940 Sport Scout
                          AMCA#15215

Comment

D.A messages are full: Not married. So let me get this straight...i am trying to take something that is already gone that belongs to someone else so i can have it for myself????? Stop thinking african zebras when you hear huff beats???? Think horses. What is more likely ....john is just a scumbag or i am a master of (I dont even know wht to write). Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by justiceformother View Post
                              Who is john koller? anwsered. What did he do? answered . Who did he do it to? answered. Mission accomplished
                              I think that about says it. I think this thread has run it's course. We'll pull up here before it degrades futher
                              Thanks
                              Gary

Comment

Working...
                              X