Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

Hi, waukesha county shieff dept has an open investigation of thieft on some bikes? if you have seen this bikes or have traded or are buying this bikes please call waukesha county shieff dept.

1915 Harley Davidson motorcycle with sidecar 8924K
    1910 Indian motorcycle 400220
    1928 Henderson motorcycle with sidecar 28765
    1938 Indian motorcycle DCH238
    1946 Indian motorcycle CDF1851
    1943 Welbike motorcycle
    1900’s (Early) Harley Davidson boy’s bicycle
    1900’s (Early) Harley Davidson girl’s bicycle

Joe Koller of WI god rest his soul

For all that remember Joe Koller...

Please take a look @ the hot list to help find and return joe's bikes back to his wife. Any information and support would be great.

Comment

joe kollers 1915 harley and side car with orginal pant WOW!!!!!!

cool sidecar.jpg

Comment

I met Joe through Charlie Carter a number of years ago. He was very knowledgeable and helpful to me on a project I was working on. What a rotten shame and I will keep my ear to the ground. Are there any leads, or observations that may help to tip us off?
        Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

jonnycola still on this forum ......any friends of his here????

Looking for jonnycola???Any information would be helpful.

Comment

You have any better pictures? Where it come from?

Comment

Hi, thanks for the support!!! UPDATE ....2 OF THE INDIANS HAVE BEEN TRADED OR SOLD TO SOMEONE WE ARE NOT SURE WHO AND HOW????? Please pass the word. 1946 Indian motorcycle red 2 cyc. CDF1851 and 1938 Indian motorcycle DCH238 Engine Type: 4-cylinder; Color: Red.

Comment

A complaint has been filed. Anyone incontact with jonnycola?????

Comment

1960 BMW Black from WI, Joe Koller collection

Hi, waukesha county shieff dept has an open investigation of thieft on this bike and others? if you have seen this bike or have traded, please call waukesha county shieff dept.

1960 BMW Black

Comment

Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

A complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller.

1915 Harley Davidson motorcycle with sidecar 8924K Color: Grey
                    1929 Ford Model A Roadster "Hot Rod" automobile A1943540 Color: Metallic Red
                    1910 Indian motorcycle 400220 Engine Type: 2-cylinder; Color: Red
                    1906 (Circa.) motorcycle Unknown manufacturer Engine Type: 1-cylinder
                    1928 Henderson motorcycle with sidecar 28765 Color: Blue
                    1938 Indian motorcycle DCH238 Engine Type: 4-cylinder; Color: Red
                    1946 Indian motorcycle CDF1851 Engine Type: 2-cylinder; Color: Red
                    19XX's Tools and Tool Boxes Mostly Snap-brand high-quality shop tools (plus lathes, a drill press and welders); Color: Red
                    Stock of Vintage Motorcycle and Automobiel Parts Remainder not sold; Valuabe collection of hundreds of valuable vintage parts an d accessories
                    2008 Wells Cargo enclosed trailer 4U01C24238A035997 Length: 26 feet; Color: White; Custom ramp/track system
                    1960 BMW motorcycle Color: Black
                    1920-1940 Vintage Motorcycle Collection Documents Rare dealer sales material, consumer ads, and service manuals
                    1900's (Early) (2) Wheel Motors Very rare, utilized to motorize manual bicycles and kick-scooters
                    1935 Indian motorcycle engine Type: 4-cylinder; Rebuilt; Fits 1935-1940 Indian motorcycles
                    1943 Welbike motorcycle XE3852 Color: Brown; WWII British paratrooper motorcycle
                    1920-1940 Vintage Motorcycle Tire Stock Color: 15-Black at $247 ea. and 15-White at $347 ea.
                    1990 Lexis LS 400 JT8UF11E7L0001939 Color: Brown; Body Type: Sedan
                    1900’s (Early) Harley Davidson boy’s bicycle Color: Brown
                    1900’s (Early) Harley Davidson girl’s bicycle Color: Brown
                    1971 Ford 2000 tractor G7NN-4024G Color: Blue
                    1950 (Circa.)John Deer tractor Color: Green
                    1936 Allis-Chalmers tractor Color: Orange
                    1900's (Early) Steam Engine Rare
                    1900's (Early) Steam Engine for Automobile Rare

Comment

Wow this is one extensive theft. It would have taken a lot of time/personnel or been an inside job. I wish you all the best in recovery. For us to help we really need more comprehensive information

.Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
                        Wow this is one extensive theft. It would have taken a lot of time/personnel or been an inside job.

.Jerry
                        maybe the just took the 2008 wells cargo trailer and it was filled with this stuff. you may have had to put all that stuff in a crusher to fit in the trailer. kinda one of those things that makes you go hmmm
                        rob ronky #10507
                        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Here's a link to the Koller collection, he died in 2005

http://antiquemotorcycle-cars.com/page2.html
                          Lonnie Campbell #9908
                          South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

so were not getting the whole story. somewhere in the last day or 2 i saw the 1915 hd with a sidecar car photo
                            rob ronky #10507
                            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwm View Post
                              so were not getting the whole story. somewhere in the last day or 2 i saw the 1915 hd with a sidecar car photo
                              That's my reaction.

Be interested to hear from the OP (justice for mom) the whole background. Was it a theft? Did someone 'swindle' them w. low prices or two for one 'deals.' Give them $10K for the whole lot?

My first reaction was that the trailer was packed... but you aren't getting that collection in the trailer. Not even close.

In addition, the OP is looking for someone calling themselves JohnnyCola (was that Joe Kollar) and posting numerous posts about individual items, etc.

If this was a theft of this proportion, it's something for us all to be concerned about and I have no doubt the community will do all in our power to help the family. But to get there from here, I am thinking that some more details need to be forthcoming or unearthed.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Working...
                              X