No announcement yet.

www.caimag.com/forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed Cotton. Oddballs and mysteries are exciting. I could probably spend more time here on the AMCA forum, but haven't visited very many times thus far. I'll try to be better about tuning in and commenting in the future.

Have a great weekend, I'm heading into the workshop until Monday morning.
    Pete

Comment

Pete! I enjoy all of your updates on a regular basis. I wonder how many know about them? Mike

Comment

I don't think the Caimag site is working this afternoon (Wed. 21 Nov.).
        Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
          Folks,

Mr. Kanter emailed me with a personal invitation to join his new forum. and I accepted.
          Within just a few weeks, his "super moderator" began entering my posts and editing them to serve his personal agenda.
          My protest to Mr. Kanter brought the response:"I don't want to hear about freedom of speech."

For a publisher to be so insensitive to the very foundation of his own welfare means he suffers either the peak of arrogance, or the depths of ignorance.
          Either way, I shall not support anyone or anything that distains the rights and values that so many have sacrificed life and limb to secure for us.

"American" in his publication name is gratuitous use for commercial gain only.

....Cotten
          I know this thread is ancient, but i backtracked, and found the same same happening all over again. I put off joining the Caimag Forum site for years, until just recently...here is the direct e-mail, after a simple sign in request.

Dear Mr. (********),
          Unfortunately your registration at Classic Harley Motorcycle, Classic American Iron did not meet our
          membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.
          Sorry,
          Classic Harley Motorcycle, Classic American Iron

What Membership requirements are they talking about? All they require for sign in, is your made-up handle name, password, and an e-mail! I've been on the web for over 25 years, and have Never been kicked off a Forum, much less even denied entry from the get go. Buzz Kanter has a lot of nerve flying the American Flag front and rear on his American Motorcycles!

*M.A.D.*
          Last edited by JoJo357; 12-30-2018, 05:05 AM.

Comment

JoJo, I think you were caught up in a period where Caimag was being attacked by a storm of spammers, last week. They deleted 100 new accounts in one day according to a post from Buzz. Some new members got through and they posted links with Russian url's ....scam stuff all the way. Otherwise, who would reject you?
            Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

A number of years ago I posted some info to them about early HD which was not the accepted truth at the time and ever since then I can no longer post on their sight. I sent them an email to find out why but never heard back from them. At least I can still look at their photos. Here is the response when I try to post.

"pem, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
              If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Dick

Comment

I do like the CAIMAG site, and I think it can always use the insight, and expertise of someone with your knowledge of the early motorcycle landscape of the pioneer age, pem. I think you should try again. I would be honored to vouch for you if that is required.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

Same goes for me PEM
                  Ross

Comment

Kindly Thank You, i really appreciate the insight and support from you guys!

I take it, Buzz doesn’t monitor these posts? Maybe i will try and re-up?!#$% BUT, I THINK I'M ALREADY>> привет всем вам приятной ночи на прогулке я вернусь это приветик время давайте>>EXPERIENCING PROBLEMS>> посмотрим все в порядке г-н президент вы знаете, что стена делает эй сейчас>>JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!! haha.

Have a Great New Year Everyone.
                    *M.A.D.*
                    Last edited by JoJo357; 12-30-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

^^^Me too what they said...
                      Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Thanks you guys but it's OK. I do like their site and especially the old photo thread. It's a treasure. Anything I would like to share can be done on this site.

JoJo, I like your sense of humor.

Everybody have a good New Year and stay dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dick

Comment

Working...
                        X