No announcement yet.

Beehive taillight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ric thanks so much. I will get the hang of it . I appreciate you holding my hand so I don't have to take as much time trying to figure it out for myself. Pretty much all you guys have been pretty helpful. Thanks FNA

Comment

Last week at the AMCA meet in New Smyrna there wew 2 vendors selling NOS black Harley original bee hive tail lights, both for $400. I didn't need them and don't remember the vendors names. But they're out there in original black.

Comment

I had to add this link of an original that sold recently on eBay .. IMHO at a ridiculous price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/harley-david...p2047675.l2557
        Last edited by GTD; 05-07-2014, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Not to nit pick, but that tail light is a streamline, not a beehive. I know people have been calling them beehives for many years but that doesn't make it right. Just like 'Streck' gas caps; no such animal, they were made by a company named Stant, and they are still in business.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Eric
            This is an old thread.
            Not to chastise you but the fact that Streamline tail lights are often miss-named as Beehive type .. was pointed out back in post # 20.

My reason for posting is to add a reference price point for April 2014.

Comment

I didn't mean to criticize you, I was pompously trying to be politically (mechanically) correct
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                I didn't mean to criticize you, I was pompously trying to be politically (mechanically) correct
                No criticism intended .. and none taken !

I believe most of us are here to share and gleen the knowledge and experience of the membership.

Comment

Working...
                X