Post Canadian Dealers ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ken,

I haven't completely given up on finding those dealers. I may have a trick or two left to try. As HAWG mentioned, Barry or Tom may have a better idea. I agree with your museum theory. This particular facility has some pretty early and rare "original machines" and as much as I like to get to see them, it still bothers me that they will likely never run under their own steam again.
    Cory Othen
    Membership#10953

Comment

Have you guys seen this????

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-191...sories&vxp=mtr
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

OOH Boy , that's LUUUURVELY , would look good in my garage and out on the road with friends !!! ---- lots
        Ken

Comment

Awesome machines, love the big valve! boy though, that rear frame looks mighty frail for riding. Probably plenty strong but it looks a bit frail to me. Would love to see it run.

Comment

there's an auction in Australia with Indians , Harleys AND a 1917 Henderson and 1924 Excelsior , see lots up to 110 , also a lot of shebler carbs and magneto's -- see -- http://gdlauctions.com.au/index.php/...talogue?page=0 --- Ken
            Ken

Comment

Hi . . .

I believe Graveline & Kennedy were the Excelsior dealers in Montreal, at least in the late teens. E. Morrisette
              was the Henderson dealer.

Cory, the Ex looks like a 1910, rather than a 1909. Nice bike.

Thanks all, for Ex pics . . . .

Bob Turek

Comment

Hey Bob,

I dug out another photo of the bike and it states that it's circa 1909. I guess that's pretty close to '10. Thanks for the confirmation.
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Davenport 1995

This was my series 20 Excelsior that I traded away. Big mistake. The guy that got it has never started it.

Eric Smith
                  AMCA #886

Comment

Dixon 2009. Coming up again soon - June 15 & 16, 2012. Hope some of you guys can make it.
                    100_8317.jpg100_8322.jpg
                    Eric Olson
                    Membership #18488

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post

This was my series 20 Excelsior that I traded away. Big mistake. The guy that got it has never started it.

[/IMG]
                      Awesome photos Eric!!! Thanks for posting them. So, is the trade for the '20 a bike we have seen? It's always disappointing when a bike is turned into a decoration.

Originally posted by EricOlson View Post
                      Dixon 2009. Coming up again soon - June 15 & 16, 2012. Hope some of you guys can make it.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]8370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8371[/ATTACH]
                      Great photos Eric! Will you be taking pics for those of us who won't be at Dixon? Hint....Hint.... I keep telling myself that I'm going to get there one of these years. Alas, not this year though...
                      Cory Othen
                      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                      X