Corbin Speedometer's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbin Speedometer's

I am going to start this thread so we can help each other with Corbin speedometer's. I have been working on them for a few years now and still am learning.
    I started buying only good one's. Doc Schuster and Peter Heintz helped me alot. Peter gave me all this Corbin parts a few years before he passed.
    He told me to send him $350 so I did. Thinking I was going to get a very small box of parts, then five big boxes of Corbin stuff shows up. He new that I would start working on them. Thank you Peter!
    So to help all of us, I will try to answer the things you need to know.
    I am always look for any Corbin parts. Broken, rusted and junk may be put back on a bike. That is my target.
    Terry Marsh marsh1915hd@msn.com

These are some Original Corbin Factory tools that I have found. Only seen one of the bezel remover and installer. There are a few head tester around.It has save me many $. The year a bought it I had broken $400 worth of bezels, so at $500 it was a good buy.

Comment

Terry, you must live in the most interesting museum in the world. Every picture you post has something amazing in the foreground, and often something just as amazing in the background. On a really wacky side note; I was watching an episode of "Have Gun Will Travel" and noticed in the credits that particular episode was filmed in Klamath Falls, Oregon. That show had one of the best theme songs of all t.v. westerns. Sorry for the hijack.
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

Eric, just the parts and bikes from the last 30 years. But it's all for sale! Well most of it, I need to keep almost all of it. Have been selling but then I find some more parts so I have to buy them.
        I use to watch Mr. P didn't know they filmed here. Tell jackhi.

Comment

I have a 28 HD J-model with Corbin speedometer. I need a support bracket to keep the speedometer cable up off the tank top. Anyone have a picture of the correct bracket and where it it mounts. Any help appreciated...Rod

Comment

Indian Speedometers

Comment

This is why they need Cleaned up

They have all been sitting for 50 years, and they all need cleaned up.

Comment

This is from an early teens Harley from 1916 through 1924

Comment

Recent Corbin Piles

Comment

Comment

Comment

Hi Rod, most of the 28 HD I have seen have fiction tape wraped around the cable. I have seen a clip made and put on the seat post bolt to hold the cable up. Would be easy to make one. I don't think there was ever a correct bracket.

Comment

Hi terry...Thanks for the reply, I think I'll just design my own. Thanks again.....Rod

Comment

1915 Harley Davidson Speedometer

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X