X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcoming new members

Hi !

Welcome to the forum !

i always enjoy forums in which members all share a common interest , it is even nicer when the members are welcoming to new members , it shows a community of people that really care about each other and want to share with new members their knowledge and support. In this day of internet forums where people don't know each other , it is important to me at least as a member to represent the group i belong to and demonstrate a welcoming and helpful attitude. AMCA has been around for a very long time , i joined because i have a deep love and interest in antique motorcycles, now that being said i am a minority , i am under 45 years old , i am not very rich so i build and restore antique European motorcycles (mostly French Bikes), i do all the work myself ( i mean all the work "paint, machining, fab,welding..etc"...some day perhaps i will be able to own a fine American antique motorcycle and still be a welcoming member to new members on these forums regardless of the origins of their antique motorcycles.

Welcome briton bees. With the exception of wishing I was still under 45; I do all of my own work as well. Having a passion for old motorcycles and being a member of the AMCA is a relationship that can be beneficial for a lifetime. Even though I collect
    American motorcycles, I love all motorcycles and having members like yourself, that know European bikes, is a huge benefit to this club. Have fun !
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Sweet , thank you Eric....looking forward to it....have fun too

Comment

Working...
      X