No announcement yet.

posting pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK Cory will try that. By the way, I clicked on your atachement and a box came up saying it was invalid, contact the administrator. Sounds like a problem exists there in your last attachement...
    Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Good Luck!!! I think the problem with the last attachment is it needs to be approved by a moderator.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Probably true, it sez I should contact him. But I wont bother with it right now. I did just try a message with pic but cant do it, I have no "advanced " option to get to the the windows options you mentioned. Maybe I dont have the "right" ha ha...
        Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

When you click "reply to thread" and type your message..... at the bottom right beside "post quick reply" is the "go advanced" button....
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

you gotta be kidding me, now thats a phony lead isnt it?
            Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Hey Cory, two Canadians working on a made in USA problem. nothing new about that lol. I will try the "guick reply" if I get that box...
              Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

I'm sure there's probably somebody that can explain this stuff better than I. I just kinda stumble around and luck out...
                Cory Othen
                Membership#10953

Comment

Chris!

I doan need no steenking modurn tecknowlegdy: flntstns.jpg
                  ....Cotten
                  AMCA #776
                  Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Good One Cotton. I like that one and somehow you got the pic in, how U do dat???
                    Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Just keepin' up with the Haynses

Well let's just see about this. If the two pics of the nightmare engine on my brothers Boxter S show up, then even am idiot can put pics on the site.
                      Mike
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by T. Cotten View Post
                        Chris!

I doan need no steenking modurn tecknowlegdy: [ATTACH=CONFIG]5789[/ATTACH]
                        ....Cotten
                        Heh heh heh.
                        Be sure to visit;
                        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Mike, what procedure did you use to submit those jpegs?, I tried opening them but, it sez they are invalid, see the moderator...I know on messaging, I dont get a "Browse" box to retrieve mine from my computer...
                          Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Originally posted by partshunt View Post
                            Mike, what procedure did you use to submit those jpegs?, I tried opening them but, it sez they are invalid, see the moderator...I know on messaging, I dont get a "Browse" box to retrieve mine from my computer...
                            The box sez "Attachments Pending Approval".
                            Be sure to visit;
                            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Yes. I seen that, but was wondering if he got the old "browse" box to access em out of his pooter, y'know what I mean?...I dont get that one ("browse") at my end...by the way, what is ?;-

tag?
                              purse?

Somebody out there thinks we are all computer enthusiast geeks and not antique bike enthusiast. lol,,,
                              Joe AMCA# 3435

Comment

Joe! If I forced myself to learn this stuff then so can you! Computers were an optional deal when I went to high school and I didn't think it was worth pursuing. Was I ever wrong!!! When your done typing your message are you scrolling down to the "Additional Options"? This is where your "Manage Attachments" button is. If you click it you should be on your way. Kevin posted another set of instructions here.... http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...028#post104028 maybe you can glean a little more from his words...
                                Cory Othen
                                Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                                X