No announcement yet.

NIMBUS motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-did mine and rode it to Victoria BC, and back to Interlochen, Mi, what a ride................

Comment

Nimbus

Originally posted by Kaj Jensen View Post
      Nimbus. I know Nimbus is not German - but close ! - it's made in Denmark. If I can help with problems - parts - or advise - pls. write: kaj.bloch.jensen@pc.dk (in Denmark). I have restored Nimbus bikes since 1975. Nimbus was made by Fisker & Nielsen, in Copenhagen, Denmark. About 13.000 was made of the "new" model between 1934 and 1958.
      I have a new email: kajblochjensen@gmail.com. I can help with Nimbus parts, advise, and technical info. I have been restoring Nimbus motorcycles for over 40 years.

Comment

Originally posted by RGTHARLEY View Post
        Hello Kaj!
        I have a 59 Nimbus, and I think it is a great machine. Have some minor problems, currently have what sounds like a rod knock, so I plan to pull the motor, and see what the noise is. Are engine parts still available?
        Thanks very much for your advice!

Bob T
        AMCA 1829
        All parts is available in Denmark. I can put you in contact with a good seller (shop) I have restored Nimbus for over 40 years. Click below:

https://goo.gl/photos/9qf4fUhK9aJbTFXu7

BR
        Kaj Bloch-Jensen, Mail: kajblochjensen@gmail.com Gilleleje, Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by FUUN063 View Post
          I, too, am interested in hearing what actually is available as I am contemplating a purchase of a Nimbus with sidecar.

Leland
          If you are interested I can find a Nimbus for you. I am located in Gilleleje in Denmark. I have restored Nimbus for 40 years.

https://goo.gl/photos/9qf4fUhK9aJbTFXu7 Click on link to some photos of some of the bikes I have done.

BR
          Kaj Bloch-Jensen, Mail: kajblochjensen@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X