Sentenced.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by We B 47s View Post
    That was quite a car in 64. I remember some 409 around, but not any of the dual quads. Not sure how many were made. The biggest problem the 409 had was weak rods. I just had a 409 built for my 64 Impala--472CI stroker, dual quads, 500+HP and 500+torque. Should get her going in the next few days.
    They also had problems dropping valves. A buddy of mine bought a new one in 64 with two fours and a four speed, when he nailed it with the air breathers off, it sounded like it was trying to suck the hood through the carbs. Too cool!!!

Comment

May more of these thieves be caught and burned.
      Michael Voice
      Membership Number 10556

Comment

It was the thieves that burned my car, not the other way around.
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

That was a dual-Quad 409. Nice car ! I had a 1963......
          Bill Pedalino
          Huntington, New York
          AMCA 6755

Comment

one thing i gotta say about bike thieves..is aint nothing removel of the eyelids and forced to stare into the sun cant fix!....even thats being leniant..

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
              I was to receive restitution for my 1964 Impala SS 425 HP 409 that was stolen, stripped and burned. I never got a cent.
              If my memory serves, that would be a daul-quad 409. What a heartbreak! I had a single carb, 1963 409.
              Bill Pedalino
              Huntington, New York
              AMCA 6755

Comment

Dirtbags.....

Comment

Failure to make Court-ordered (not contractual) restitution allows the prosecutor to vacate the previous sentence, and re-sentence the defendant to longer prison term (or prison instead of probation), etc. "I was going to pay him but I don't have the money"?: then you'll be making license plates.
                  Also permits 6 months in jail for contempt of a judicial order.
                  Don't walk away, go after them.
                  The Linkert Book

Comment

Most never pay back but if they do at $50 or $100 a month you will have a long wait at best.
                    #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                    X