Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen in Indiana - January between 4th and 7th, 1941 Indian Four frame, fenders, tir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen in Indiana - January between 4th and 7th, 1941 Indian Four frame, fenders, tir

I am posting this for a guy who is on another forum I am on. All I know is what I'm posting, I will put you in touch with him if you know anything. I have encouraged him to join the club. Thanks, Pete

Purchased Indian from my dad Arthur "Jack" Weaver in late 90's. He died in 1998. Think he bought from a policeman in Pennsylvania in the mid 1960's. Guy in PA rode it in parades, etc. Cycle once had a siren and side car. My dad sold the side car. Dad had it apart to restore when I bought it. Engine, gas tank, etc. at my house, frame, fenders, tires and saddle bags still in my mom's garage. Was stolen from there. Bike was red and black, Engine number DDA608B, which I understand makes the frame number 441608B. I would appreciate any help you can give me. I am of course sick about what happened and would do about anything to get it back. Was looking forward to restoring some day. Let me know if you need any other information.
    Pete Cole AMCA #14441
    1947 Indian Chief
Working...
X