1919 Excelsior Connecting Rods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1919 Excelsior Connecting Rods

I have a friend looking for some connecting rods for a 1919 excelsior twin, anybody have any? or know of who is making them?Can one substitute a rod from a different make or model?Thanks for the help.
    Dave
    dmk441@yahoo.com

Thanks for all those who responded, he was able to line something up.

Dave

Comment

1919 Excelsior con rods

Dave and others , I wish those that responded , did so on here , then others would know if they ever needed unobtainable Excelsior rods , now if someone else has that problem they have to start from scratch again , this goes for all help requested , so many helpful answers are left 'unanswered' except to an individuals email !! hope what you were told helps anyway , Ken
      Ken

Comment

Excelsior rods

Hey Ken, any information on obtaining these rods would have been posted on this site. Truth is I didn't have much response, just a few who were looking for the same avenue. The individual who is rebuilding his engine has decided to make a set of rods, but is the only time he plans on making them, so I didn't want to over advertise in that rhealm. If anything comes up with someone willing to make a bunch of these rods I will keep the group informed, thanks and good luck.

Comment

Excelsior rods

Thanks Dave for the explanation , hopefully I wont have to face that problem with my Ex , I wish your friend best of luck with his '19 , Ken
          Ken

Comment

this is why im trying to make a list of work that members perform.a few people did sign up.try dave molnar in durham on. 1866 523 7274 or 519 369 1003 email dave@silhouettecity.ca you can see dave pulling a red 4 cylinder in a wagon in wauseon photos he made the rods in that motor
            rob ronky #10507
            www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

i saw that motor in the wagon and heard it run. he was too busy for me to get a chance to talk to him. do you know if it was for sale?

Comment

Working...
              X