Internal Server Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Server Error

I'm getting this error more now; doesn't persist but daily. Are we resource bound ...or what? ...bill in oregon 5:55am Friday, 22 May 2009
    Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Me too, today.
    Mike

Comment

I was getting it a lot yesterday. So for no problem today. I think the guy behind the curtain was fiddling with the switches again.......

Comment

i get it all the time too tom---just hit the refresh button and it goes right to the next page again. probably happens when 2 or 3 people are trying to access the same page at the same time instead of removing fenders and shipping them like they are supposed to do!!!!!! this weekend for sure---don't give up my friend!!!!

Comment

This happens around the last 10 days of every the month
          Jeff Bowles
          Arkansas
          Membership # 14023
          1957 Sportster

Comment

Saturday, 23 May 2009 - I couldn't get into ANY of the sites here Saturday. Same message. ...bill in oregon
            Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Saturday, 23 May 2009 - I couldn't get into ANY of the sites here Saturday. Same message. Now I can get here, but I get the message when I try to post this. ...bill in oregon

Internal Server Error
              The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@antiquemotorcycle.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
              Bill Gilbert in Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by flat-happy View Post
                i get it all the time too tom---just hit the refresh button and it goes right to the next page again. probably happens when 2 or 3 people are trying to access the same page at the same time instead of removing fenders and shipping them like they are supposed to do!!!!!! this weekend for sure---don't give up my friend!!!!
                Hahahaha...! I trust you, Stillman. And I'll never give up!

Comment

Working...
                X