Colour code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour code

Hello , is there an internationally recognisable colour code for the Henderson / Excelsior Blue,does anyone know any codes or colour matches ??? I've heard of Rolls Royce Blue or Packard Blue and the blue is very dark , near black but what is the code number , does anyone know ?? Many thanks , Ken
    Ken

Henderson colours

Hi Ken, thanks for your helpful advices on phone and in e-mails when I was facing problems with my Henderson.
    If you like the colours on my De-luxe I can provide the codes. I got this paint mixed by adding colours to some availiable car codes.
    Personally I think it came out well.
    Please note that the cream or ivory wheels are changing their colour a lot in the sun, the second picture`s rearwheel is what it looks like in real.

Kind regards
    Sverre
    And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
    This is a great theory.
    If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

Hello Sverre , the bike is looking good , glad to be able to help and yes please let me have the codes for the colour on your Hen , the colour looks right too , what I would imagine the original would be like , many thanks , Ken
      Ken

Comment

Henderson Colour code

Hi Ken,
        I still have another week on the rig before I am allowed to get back shore to send you the coclour codes.
        Hope that is OK.

Sverre
        And then there is the idea that we are here on earth to get a certain amount of things done before we die.
        This is a great theory.
        If it is true, I am so far behind that I will never die...

AMCA-3489

Comment

Hello Sverre , that's ok , many thanks , look forward to hearing from you , hope you are not getting too sunburnt out there , let us know how your Henderson is riding , have you done many miles yet ? , Ken
          Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Lee View Post
            Hello , is there an internationally recognisable colour code for the Henderson / Excelsior Blue,does anyone know any codes or colour matches ??? I've heard of Rolls Royce Blue or Packard Blue and the blue is very dark , near black but what is the code number , does anyone know ?? Many thanks , Ken
            Hello Ken, Here is what we use on our restorations.

PPG Paint Code for Henderson Blue

DBC

649- 100- 100
            675- 900- 1000
            607- 60- 1060
            624- 540- 1600
            683- 540- 2140
            684- 135- 2275
            689- 1600- 3875

PPG Paint Code for Wheel Yellow/Cream

DDC 82930

Regards, Antique Motorcycle Works

Comment

Hello Mathew , Many thanks , I will check this out , Ken
              Ken

Comment

AntiqueMCWorks,
                Nice bike and colors look great.
                On the DDC 82930. did you mean DCC 82930?

Comment

Hi,
                  I am restoring a bike like yours and was wondering if you would be so kind if sending some photos of your battery bax and the measurements as I need to reproduce it? Thanks Dale

Comment

Hi Ken , somewhere on site if you look at my blog a listing has been posted of the numbers. Dale

Comment

hope its clear!

Comment

Working...
                      X