Editing Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Messages

More than a few times, after editing a message that I have written, I've gone straight down to the 'Post Reply' button due to not noticing the 'Save' button first. I just lost a large message which I thought was quite clever, and I'm sure I won't be able to re write to the same level again (not to mention the time and effort lost).
    Is there any way that the save button could be more prominent over the 'Post Reply' button when in edit mode?
    Thanks and best wishes.

Ken.
    Ken Kemp
    Nth Queensland
    AUSTRALIA
    Member # 8756

47 Chief
    2006 BMW K1200S
    Getting seriously interested in Vincent
    2010 Can Am Spyder RSS (The Wife made me do it!)
    SYM 125 Scooter

Originally posted by Baytown View Post
    Is there any way that the save button could be more prominent over the 'Post Reply' button when in edit mode?
    Thanks and best wishes.

Ken.
    I honestly don't know. That may require going a little deeper into the guts of the board than I'm comfortable with, but I'll see what I can find out.

- Michael Wells

Comment

Message Editing Gumby

Actually Michael, after getting stuck with this issue a few times, it probably won't happen again as I'm so aware of it!
      Might be of use to others though.

Best wishes mate.

Ken
      Ken Kemp
      Nth Queensland
      AUSTRALIA
      Member # 8756

47 Chief
      2006 BMW K1200S
      Getting seriously interested in Vincent
      2010 Can Am Spyder RSS (The Wife made me do it!)
      SYM 125 Scooter

Comment

Also, how do we put a picture or logo on our signature line? Some of the pics folks have by their names are really nice, and I thought I'd add one to mine.
        Rick Pope, aka rickeieio

Comment

Working...
        X