1912 emblem twin ,belt drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there,

I have been hunting anything Emblem for afew years in Australia and Europe. I thought there would be quite a lot of available parts/bikes or other material seeing as tey built until 1925 for the export market, but thee is very little indeed. I am always in the market for Emblem bits or bikes and if I find aything tht might interest you and that I do not need, I will direct it to you.

Cheers Phil

Comment

picked this up at the weekend believed to be a 1916 model; what you see is what you get.
      Very Keen to talk find someone with a similar bike and get photos to help me make the missing tinware and footboards etc naturally if anyone has any of the missing bits.........

Also the guards are probably common to other makes, anyone shed some light on this please?
      Thanks from New Zealand
      Graeme

Comment

Originally posted by jellywrestler View Post
        Also the guards are probably common to other makes, anyone shed some light on this please?
        Thanks from New Zealand
        Graeme
        oops, couldn't do piccies before, now we're under way folks
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice find! These guys may be able to point you in the right direction... http://www.antiquemotorcycleworks.com/
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
            Nice find! These guys may be able to point you in the right direction... http://www.antiquemotorcycleworks.com/
            cheers for that, have already made contact as they list exhausts and crank pedals, biggest problem is that they're so rare is to make sure that the parts fit my model.

Comment

Is there a chance all your sheet metal is sitting in a paint shop somewhere and forgotton about? Tom #381

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Wilcock View Post
                Is there a chance all your sheet metal is sitting in a paint shop somewhere and forgotton about? Tom #381
                the bike was discovered in an estate clearance in 1997 as a basket case, what was there was rounded up and assembled and some restoration work has already been done, two frame tubes replaced since so no chance sadly.

Comment

Interesting point Tom. I'd like to think the sheet metal may be somewhere. That's a great project for sure. Jellywrestler you might want to do a search on "Frank Westfall leather". He collects bikes from New York and may be able to point you in the right direction.
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                  X