Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POPE update photos

photo one
    Well! Looks like someone has been very busy! Nice progress. cool.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

That is one elegant machine ! With early Harley's on everyone's minds, it's easy to forget how gorgeous and desirable other marques of that era are.

Comment

Adminguy,
            Thanks for posting my pictures. Just back from Eustis, great meet as always. The Pope is progressing nicely. Fenders are back on her and tank will be ready this week. Will forward a complete photo next week i hope. Really a fun bike to restore, as usual learned alot.
            Best regards
            johnny

Comment

OK! Johnny has completed the POPE!
              Attached Files

Comment

That is stunning Johnny ! Beautiful work.

Comment

Thanks Eric, I must state it is complete with the help, advise and guidance of several fellow AMCA Members. The bike is nice, the learning process was fun, but the most cherished aspect of the restoration was the opportunity to spend time with some very knowledgable and talented friends. johnny

Comment

That certainly is what it's all about.......a person can never quit learning........and I myself have a lot to learn The people surrounding these machines are usually as interesting if not more so than the machines themselves.....Beautiful machine.........now some in action shots would be cool johnny....

Comment

nice machine,garage is clean to !mine still has 4 cords of firewood in it!

Comment

wood

wood
                        Attached Files

Comment

C.O.,
                          Your right, its the people that make this hobby interesting. I'm amazed at the talented craftsmen I have met thru this hobby, all of which are eager to share with anyone who has "an honest interest". The Pope will be riden again as I feel they are made to be riden.........but the supportive wife is trying to leverage it serving its time as a "sun room ornament" while its fresh.
                          NICE bike Cheifrider! Really like the boot rack idea. I'm privileged to be the current caretaker of several bikes. The lines of a chief always catch the eye.
                          johnny

Comment

Nice Johnny, you luck dog.

Comment

hee-hee-hee .... nice wall 'o' wood!

Could I see a couple of shots of the nickel front leaf. That looks really neat.
                              A really sweet little bike - i just love it. Great job! Hats off to all involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X