Wysecycle Info, Picture?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wysecycle Info, Picture?

Any one out there got a picture and info on Wysecycle made in Dayton, Ohio from 1946-50? Any leeds appreciated.

Louie

Classic American Motorcycles by Tod Rafferty states that it was "a small motorcycle with partially enclosed bodywork and 322cc engine aimed at the youth market". But it has no picture. But you probably already knew all this Louie...........

Comment

Ya, I have three different MC encyclopedias, none with a picture. Thanks.

Louie

Comment

I even tried a search on the ol' internet and the Wysecycle was listed quite a few times but none had a picture. You picked a tough one Louie. Now you got me curious too!!! Somebody's got to know something about these things..........

Comment

Ya, I tried the net also, same results. I seems I saw a pic of a lightwieght with a two stroke motor hanging off the from down tube that was a Wysecycle, but I can't remember for sure. Actually a guy wants to trade one for a Simplex.

Louie

Comment

Here you go Louie-----

Comment

tried again
              Attached Files

Comment

here is another, looks cool Louie!
                Attached Files

Comment

As always somebody knows!!!!!!! That is a pretty cool scooter. But then again so is the Simplex.

Comment

Thanks Brian. I should have ask you at Eustis. Just got home from Daytona, best weather I've seen there in years.

Louie

Comment

Where did the pics come from Brian? Just wondering.

Louie

Comment

From "A Scrapbook of Antique Motorscooters and Motor Bikes" a publication within the last several years by Willard Larson, PO Box 338, Isanti, MN, 55040. Spiral bound, just over 100 pages of reproduced ads. Cant remember where I bought it.

Comment

Working...
                        X