Tuning Indian Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuning Indian Four

I am hunting for a Indian mechanic within a 100 miles of my home in Ripon Calif. I have a 1941 Indian four that I would like to have somebody tune up properly. I generally do my own maintenance but I can’t get the bike to run correctly and would like to have someone more knowledgeable work on it.
    Thank you

I found a guy that did a wonderful job on my Four from Danville Ca. and now she runs like a top.

Comment

What was the actual problem?
      “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

The timing was off one tooth and carburetor was not adjusted correctly.

Comment

I always like it when folks post the solution just in case another of us should run up against the same, am I correct in believing you do not have a magneto?
          “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by kustomizer View Post
            I always like it when folks post the solution just in case another of us should run up against the same, am I correct in believing you do not have a magneto?
            Correct no magneto, let me tell you she runs like a top, super easy to start and idles right down.

Comment

Working...
            X