Vintage Vendor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Vendor

Anyone looking for an easy to work with painter who does high quality painting should get in touch with Brent Budgor the one man show at Vintage-Vendor.com . Beautiful work and daily photo’s of your parts and the process he uses from stripping to final buffing. All that and at a common mans price.
    -Steve
    ------------
    Steve
    AMCA #7300

Perfect timing OH-rider! Thanks for posting that! I'll give the guy a call in the next few weeks and if he's got the right answers then we're good-to-go.

Now (for some editorial commentary) I'd like to say that this is why I joined AMCA this summer and watch this forum. I've been getting sort of "bummed out" by all the negativity I've seen on some forum topics (e.g. "yard long photo" or some of the others where guys jump in and trash somebody else).

Don't know what to think about this bunch, but it reminds me of my over the road days when the anonymity of the CB radio gave way to the biggest bunch of trash talking you've ever heard... and when you actually met somebody face-to-face at a truck stop you found the nicest folks who wouldn't say anything negative about anybody.

The internet is a great thing, but I think these forums are today's version of the CB radio. My 2 cents!
    Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Steve,Thanks for the tip. Painters are always a frustration. I've had guys keep my sheet metal for "years" before getting it back.
      Harry, don't let the 2% of the club mal-contents that congregate here get you down....it's not a realistic representation of the club.

Comment

The frustration of this whole hobby can be maddening at times. It's a good thing we all love it alot more than it is frustrating. Right?

Harry, Toms words are true. ...."it's not a realistic representation of our club." The club has a great membership. Don't judge by what you read here.

This is just where the older guys come to do what older guys do best. Piss and moan. LOL Heck, sometimes I even do a bit of moaning. LOL
        ------------
        Steve
        AMCA #7300

Comment

I've said it before.
          If this forum was all I new about the AMCA, I'ld be gone.
          This site is a very useful source for information.
          There is a lot of knowledge available here.
          I guess we'll just have to put up with the BS, I can see the problem children are not going to go away.
          Problem is that some of the moaners are the brain childs of this club
          I consider myself one of the older (62) but try not to come off as a moaner on here.
          Jim

Comment

Working...
          X