Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Motorcycles Northwest

Hi to all,
    With all that has happened in the last couple of years does anyone know if Steve White is still operating ?
    Thank you in advance,
    Rod #25781

Dear Rod, after the million dollar sale of Johnny Burgin's knucklehead collection, Steve relocated to Texas to be closer to family. He was trying to bring some tools etc from the old shop, so he could still do engine and transmission work, mostly 45s and VLs. Steve told me he then caught Covid, had a heart attack in hospital, and was slowly recovering after a fairly long time off sick. He may still answer on the old shop Email address vljunkie@aol.com, but the shop phone and cell number no longer work. I've struggled to stay in touch in recent months, so any further info would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for your reply and sorry for my delay in replying. I had one of those days yesterday.
      So sorry to hear about Steve White's health issues. It has been trying for so many.
      I fully understand his move to Texas but will miss seeing him at the Tenino swap meet and dropping
      into the shop for parts. His prices for original parts were always very fair and he is very interesting to talk to. Sad to hear the old shop is shut down but it was expected.
      You both are very well respected in the vintage motorcycle world.
      Again thank you for the reply and info.

Rod #25781

Comment

Working...
      X