AAOK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAOK

I placed / paid for an online order Dec 20 and have had no reply to the 3 emails I sent .Order status shows " processing " .
    Is there other ways to contact AAOK or have they gone out of business ?? Thanks

They used to have a phone number because I recall speaking with somebody about an order - but that was many years ago. AAOK has had some issues over the years and I believe the business was sold a while back. I would be a bit skeptical about a operation that has no phone contact information. That was a conscience decision on their part to not allow customers access by phone. I understand your frustrations, Zig.

Comment

They sell under yor-mario on eBay and just listed a few items. Maybe try contacting through eBay.
      Bob

Comment

Try (702) 988-0952

Comment

Thanks for your replies. Have tried the phone number and no success. It rang twice then stopped , next call was out of order kind of signal. So I think it is best to cancel order via PayPal .AAOK has a good web site ,but it stops there .

Comment

I recommend Cimarron Cycle Works, (Blarney Rubble on eBAy) He has everything anyone else has and responds well.
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I have also had great success with Blarney Rubble. Good people to deal with.

Comment

Blarney Rubble is a very good source. A bit expensive, but honest and has things that are difficult to find.
                Eric Smith
                AMCA #886

Comment

Sent a "message " via Pay pal and had an email from AAOK shortly after !!! Ended with order cancelled. Have reordered with another vendor and shipped with UPS

Comment

Working...
                  X