current member magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badger34
    I'm still waiting on the Nov/Dec magazine too. Checked with my neighbors today and we haven't received any mail delivery for the past two days. If the mags shipped on Nov 10th I'm going to wait one more week until Dec 10th before calling ClubExpress.
    omarttentmaker - I think most of us are still waiting and I think we just need to do as Keith Kizer suggested and what. Also as Keith comments this is not under ClubExpress its a direct to Keith as the AMCA Executive Director issue.

Slow Magazine Delivery

The November/December issue of The Antique Motorcycle is having mixed delivery problems. Because of problems with the printer, the magazines did not mail until the 10th of November. That's a full two weeks after they usually mail. Please keep in mind the mailing of the magazine has nothing to do with ClubExpress. The magazines are mailed directly from the printer in Ohio.

As a rule of thumb, I always wait until my copy of the magazine shows up in my home mailbox before I send out the digital edition. My original plan several years ago was to send the digital version before magazine went in the mail. That was a bad idea. Even though I have big bold red warnings that the printed version is in the mail, too many people ignored that warning and went into a full blown panic because the mailman was not standing at their front door with their magazine.

On top of all this, there are still U.S. Postal Service problems delivering Periodic Postage items, like our magazine, during this ongoing pandemic. I suspect that problem will continue through the winter because of staffing issues related to the Coronavirus. Please be patient, it will eventually arrive.

Keith Kizer

Mike Love

Comment

Originally posted by badger34

The following comes directly from our club mag, does not fall under ClubExpress???
      Yep - then I'd go with that, I was just repeating what Keith suggested and contacting him. Either way it will get around to him and he'll deal with it. Theres a bunch of us that didn't get the magazine so it sure sounds like a problem at the point of departure from the printer.

Mike Love

Comment

My magazine did show up late last week. Of course, I have also only gotten mail twice in three weeks; so there's that :-)

I don't fault AMCA at all on this one -- deliveries in my neighborhood have become quite poor.

Comment

Working...
        X