1915 Indian with matching Indian sidecar stolen in San Marcos California

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 Indian with matching Indian sidecar stolen in San Marcos California

Heads up, my 1915 Indian with matching or correct 1915 Indian sidecar was stolen the week of April 8th, noticed missing on April 15th.

The motorcycle is Indian red with white tires, and is a rider not a trailer queen. The sidecar was recently restored and looked much nicer than the motorcycle it was attached to.

Features of bike:
    White tires made by Universal Tire Company Rusty hand brake lever Chrome handle bars not nickel Rear view mirror has Indian Company Script on back side of mirror Rear fender has 1915 California license plate mounted with glass reflectors Bottom of front fender has slight damage on sides Frame has Indian serial date decal on frame neck. The motorcycle is currently registered in the state of California, Lic# 18K0880, Vin# 82G805.

Features of sidecar:
    Has same white tire as bike Universal Tire Company Door of side car has Indian Laughing Face decal about 4" diameter Bolts that hold fender to body are Stainless Steel fasteners Small dent on top right side of arm rail Two leather straps with springs on rear of frame for over ride travel Side car main bracket is "S" shaped and is forged steel Paint has large scratch on rear frame rail

Any information on location is appreciated. Call Fred Enstrom cell 760-533-1880 anytime or e-mail me at z12cad@hotmail.com.

Sorry to hear that Fred, will pass the word and keep an eye out for sure.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear about this Fred. I hope you get your bike back and the thief gets what he deserves!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
      X