Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Complaint has been filed for missing items naming John koller!Please help mother find

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google is your friend. Seems to be a civil matter mostly. Cryptic messages don't help either. I believe there is ALOT more to this story.
    D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Hello this sounds like Yahoo. news to me.No thank you

Comment

Google is our friend...

Justice for Mom has been all over a Hotrodders forum with this same set of notes and inquiries. He'es getting a pretty good set of questions asked of him over there.

Here is a post by a guy named JohnnyCola about his dad's collection:

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/s...5079&showall=1

It's a tribute to his dad and collection.

Think that the OP, Gregory Cooper of Savannah, needs to give a little more background on things (and himself), since he is casting a wide net and asking prickly questions.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Frist, we know who... we just can not find him and the bikes and rod. How ....is this person abused his mothers love and trust when she has been deathly ill (cancer) for the past 5 years. Why now .....because i am now apart of the family and will not stand by and let this happen. "What is not right about the story"..... is how big of a scumbag do you have to be to steal from your mother??

Comment

are you trying to steal from her??? There are always 2 sides of the story, and in the middle there is the truth.
            Last edited by D.A.Bagin; 01-27-2013, 03:13 PM.
            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

All titles, taxes paid, and maintainance of this collection have been paid for by birget koller ...joes wife. The items in question are missing and have been reported stolen to the police.

Comment

Mother has asked me to step in and help get the word out. Joe koller was a founding member.

Comment

Sounds like a family issue Try to work it out. Looks like there is plenty to go around.

Comment

How can I steal something that is already gone???? Personally i could care less about this stuff....more trouble then it is worth. I love Birget and her daughter....someone should do something....if you dont want to help that is ok.

Comment

Well looks like everyone is glazing over about this ...so i will say thanks to everyone who gave input. I know it was painful and hope that it helps in the recovery. All the best

Comment

If no one has noticed that "jonnycola" has not responded to any of this???????? Not one word.

Comment

Are you aware that your poor grammar, vague accusations, and lack of information on what you are attempting to do are in no way helping your case? I have been on here for years and don't recall any postings by "johnny cola" much less in response to your queries. Are you aware that folks sometimes do not visit here for months at a time?
                          If you do not present your story in a sensible and clear fashion you will likely get little more than you have. Folks on here are very willing to help with a legitimate claim of foul deeds, but vague and muddy accusations tend to turn folks off.
                          Good Luck...
                          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Next time i log in i will make sure i am wearing my white gloves...and spit out my gum! And further if "Rub" does not know "jonny cola" he must not be real.

Thanks to all for the help and understanding. Joe was a founding member and his wife thought this would be a good place to come for help. All the best

Comment

Rub... you are truly a diplomat.

Please, allow me to share another view on the matter. Usually, I try to be nice. But at times, a more 'blunt' approach is, perhaps, warranted:

So here goes.

Justice for Mother:

My guess is that Jonnycola has better things to do than respond to your increasingly delusional rantings. Unfortunately for you, at this particular moment, I do not.

So based on the fruitcake personae that you have, so far, projected around the Web and on this site, let me pass on the impression that I think you are leaving with people… First, that based on his posts of years ago, Jonny and his dad shared a real love of all things mechanical and he was really close to his family and his projects. Now, here comes some Johnny-come-lately from Savannah, Georgia with Mother-in-Law issues who sees a garage full of bikes and cars worth lots of bucks and damn if you aren't now working 24x7 get your greedy little ratclaws into the money pit so you can auction the collection off as fast as possible in order to buy, I guess, more hallucenogens. And you’ve filed a nuisance suit and carpet-bombed the web with a pathetic moniker called ‘Justice for Mother’ in order to somehow try and smoke out your *** in law and take away machines that are probably, due to sweat-equity, toil and love for his late dad, far more his than yours. But, hey, that won’t keep you from trying to declare items stolen and enlist people who are likely going to be far more sympathetic to an enthusiast than a gold-digger with a penchant for posting his paranoid delusions of persecution and loss. Of course, that's just my impression. I am probably wrong.

You want our help and sympathy, come clean with a real story, a real theft and some real background. Until then, it’s time to go back on your meds and leave Hot Rod and Motorcycle forums alone, because you aren’t about to find much sympathy or any friends here with your Oedipal-in-law fantasies about how much you love 'mom' and how you are trying to find her stolen motorcycles and cars out of the good graces of what comes across as a crack-addled heart.

And if I were JonnyCola, I would be writing all your infantile BS down so that I could show in court that you are a complete, raving, out-of-your-skull bat-sh** loonball -- to use the medical terms.

Oh, and sending me whining, plaintive private messages asking “what do you want?” doesn’t help. It makes you look more like a psychotic stalker and candidate for electro-shock therapy and involuntary committal than a victim of a crime or the protector of little old ladies who dedicate their lives to veterans (nice touch, by the way... how come you didn't play the "dedicated her life to veterans" angle on OUR forum? Think we AMCA members don't like veterans?)

Finally, while most people will find a huge amount of sympathy and assistance here at AMCA for people who have lost bikes due to real theft, the utter Faustian fantasy that you have spun has nobody motivated to help. Really, you have just wasted everyone’s time and come off looking like a nutcase.

Two points to conclude… First, I would suggest, Justice for Mother, that you find a new place to plead your case. Like in front of a judge. Because… well, good luck. In fact... I would suggest trying to get on Judge Judy. Because I would pay to see that. Really. It would be classic. Viewership would go up. They could charge Superbowl rates for the ads.

And second, I would suggest to the moderators that this thread (and Justice’s other threads) be locked. Dysfunctional family affairs belong on Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil and in front of judge Wapner… we’re here to talk old motorcycles.

Now to put things in terms that the folks on the Brit Bike section will appreciate and understand: Pi** off, wanker.

Cheers,

Sirhr
                              Last edited by sirhrmechanic; 01-27-2013, 04:59 PM.

Comment

From what I, as an uninvolved person, see is the son who is about 25, has followed somewhat in his fathers footsteps with his love for hot rods and bikes. He has trained himself in metal working and has done a few projects if what I see are actually his. They look pretty nice. Now, I am only assuming here, it seems there are family issues regarding the collection that he left when he passed in 2004 according to the son, and 2006 according to the op. The widow is quite ill and now the fight begins. Get a family attorney and WORK IT OUT. It should go to the son and daughter EQUALLY, not to this person who keeps posting on various sites and seems to have a vested interest in this. Wear your white gloves and open your mouth with what your interests are and maybe someone will help. Otherwise good luck.

Comment

Working...
                                X