Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am looking for dealer names/cities that were in business in Idaho in the 1940's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for dealer names/cities that were in business in Idaho in the 1940's

I have a propper plate for my 41 indian four but I need to make a frame with places for the registration stickers, I thought it would be fun to have an actual dealers name and city on it.
    I thought I remembered someone making such a list bur am unable to locate it.
    “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

A large city library should have old telephone books, either in original or microfilm form, so you can look through the Yellow Pages to find the name and address (and telephone number) of the local Indian dealer.

Comment

I like that, Our librarys are closed here other than if you order a book they will set it out on the sidewalk, I don't know when they will open again. I never thought I would be dissapointed by not being able to get into the library since google came out.
      thanks for the hint.
      mark
      “People who say it cannot be done, should not interrupt those who are doing it” ― Bernard Shaw

Comment

Mark, how do you plan to make the plate frame? Will you cast it, as I believe older plate frames would have been? I've thought about making some plate frames as raffle prizes for my chapter events, but I haven't done much more than think about it. Just wondering what you plan to do.
        Eric
        Eric Olson
        Membership #18488

Comment

I will mill it out on a CNC mill similar to the ones on my pickup, have it chromed and paint the background.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
          X