Antique and Vintage Harley Parts and Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique and Vintage Harley Parts and Accessories

My Dad has been riding Motorcycles for 72 years. He's gotten one knee replaced and when that heals, they’ll do the other one. Even with new knees, he probably shouldn't be trying to hold up 800lbs of motorcycle. I want to get him to Sturgis. So, a sidecar is the answer. Problem is, he can afford the surgeries, but not the sidehack. I also don't have the cash laying around, so I need your help in raising the cost for one. I’ve been sitting on these parts for quite a while. Some were take-offs from dad’s bikes, some just ‘cause.
    1965 ElectraGlide NOS White Buddy seat, Back Pad (used) grabrail (like new) ………………... $500
    1965 ElectraGlide NOS White Fiberglas Saddlebags w/ all docs and parts …………………….. $500
    19XX ElectraGlide OEM Saddlebag Guards, rail type ……………………………………………… $350
    1950-70s FL, FLH exhaust pipe cover …………………………………………………………………….. $ 50
    1950-70s FL, FLH enclosed chain guard ……………………………………………………………………$100
    The Original Radio Caddy for HD Electra-Glides ……………………………………………………….. $250
    Rear Rack, Unknown vintage .................................................. ....................... $50
    19XX Rigid Frame (45/61/74/80) Buddy Seat, complete, hand rails, T-Bracket, clevis pin and spring clip set and brace look fresh painted. Handsewn leather no scarring. Red Rosettes. Dad did the work about 30 years ago and this is as fresh as if he has done this yesterday. ………………………………….... $600
    Two Windshields .................................................. ................................$100 ea
    45 rear wheel and brake assembly with sprocket ………………………………………………... $100
    Springer bars (look to have been on a 45 due to the OD green showing thru) with both spirals. Set is complete and spirals move freely …………………………………………………………………… $350
    19teens Sidecar body .................................................. ............................. $650
    001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg005.jpg006.jpg

more pics007.jpg010.jpg015.jpg022.jpg024.jpg

Comment

McGyver,
      Sent PM. Thank you.
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

McGyver,
        Sent a P/M.
        Thanks!
        William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
        http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Did anyone get a response from this guy? Because I sure didn't...
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

I have not received a response either.......
            William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
            http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

I did not get a response either.
              Bob Rice #6738

Comment

My apologies to all for failure to contact you. I can only plead business getting in the way of life. I will respond to each PM, but I won't be able to work shipping etc until next week. I am scheduled to leave for another couple 4 days in an hour, but I will be back Monday and begin work contacting you. Again, I'm sorry I haven't had the ability to follow thru, but I'll try and fix that. Thank You all

Comment

Again, I am on travel this coming week, I am working the shipping and ask that you be patient, as I am new to this whole shipping thing. More to follow

Comment

Bags are 1970 up!

Comment

Upsrod - You are correct and I thank you for helping out. After checking with Dad, I find I was mistaken, these were off his 73 AMF Electra-Glide. They are in AMF packaging, also, which should have clued me as I was putting this up. So, that also makes the seat and accessories from 73. I am correcting my posted info here as well as at other sites. Again, Thank You for the assist!

Comment

Attention everyone - A Senior Member, Upsrod, noticed that the bags are NOT off a 65. While Dad did have a 65, these were off his 73 AMF Electra-Glide. They are in AMF packaging, also, which should have clued me as I was putting this up. So, that also makes the seat and accessories from 73. I am correcting my posted info as best I can by putting this note up and also correcting other sites as well. Any other corrections, comments and help dating things is appreciated!

Comment

Handlesbars and rear wheel/Brake assy

Handlesbars and rear wheel/Brake assy went right away. Wish I had several more!

Comment

Working...
                          X