Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ass seat

HELP?
    The little women would like me to take the V model on the Allegheny Mt. Chapter road run this weekend.
    My question is?
    There are four bolt heads sticking up where the cross member has to go, only two holes in the cross member, Do I need some sort of spacer to get it up above the two bolt heads I'm not using? It seems like a simple thing to just put the big seat on, am I missing something here?
    Thank you in advance, Dave

Dave--I assume you are talking about a buddy seat, but I don't quite understand your question. send me an e-mail and I can probably help you out----

Comment

what i mean is the cross member that holds the springs under the buddy seat. it has two holes too bolt it on, there are four bolts across there, two for the fender, two for the battery box,is there a spacer to get the spring holder up above the two doltheads you're not using? thank you . dave

Comment

Ok, The front bolt holes on the seat pan are connected to the seat T. The springs are mounted to the frame. There are " keeper brackets that attach to the bottom of the seat pan that hold the spring assembly in place when in use, otherwise for a solo rider, the springs are held to the fender with a bracket. the back row of studs are for the "Buddy handles". There were spacers available ( they came in a kit) to adjust the height of both buddy and solo seats, simply a sleve that the bolts whent through to adjust the height. I restore vintage Harlry seats and saddlebags so if this does not answer your question go to my website www.worshamcastle.com and send me an e-mail or give me a call---

Comment

Working...
        X