Sunshine Chapter Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunshine Chapter Meet

HELLO I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE THE MEET SUNSHINE CHAPTER IN FLA HAD A GREAT TIME ONLY ONE SUGESTION I ENTERED MY 1960 PAN ORIG. SCORED 99 3/4 POINTS JUNIOR FIRST, JUDGES WERE VERY OPEN AND VERY NICE PEOPLE (LOTS OF FUN ) MY ONLY SUGESTION IS MABY YOU SHOUD CHANGE THE ANTIQUE BIKE SHOW TO SATURDAY, THEIR WAS NOBODY THEIR ON SUNDAY, ON SATURDAY LOTS OF PEOPLE WERE THEIR AND I THINK ALL THE SPECTATORS WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE WONDERFULL BIKES THAT WERE ENTERED BUT UNFORTENATLY NO BODY WAS THEIR ON SUNDAY, ALL THE VENDOR LEFT ON SATURDAY EVENING FROM WHAT I SAW IT WAS MOSTLY THE PEOPLE THAT HAD THEIR BIKES ENTERED, THE JUDGES AND A FEW SPECTATORS (JUST A SUGESTION) HAD A GREAT TIME ANY WAY THANKS JFS

I agree

I wish the bike show had been on Saturday also. My own fault I guess, I should have found out for sure when it was. Still glad I went on Saturday though. Weather was excellent.

Anyway, I had a great time (my 3rd visit in the past 4 yrs).

AMCA newbie this year.

Comment

It used to be that the show bikes were on display thru out the whole event. Now they are locked up until Sunday, then rolled out for a brief period and then put away again. Previously if you were restoring a bike and needed to see what a certain part looked like or how it was assembled, all you had to do was go to the display area and examine a similar bike, hard to do now.

Comment

Working...
      X