Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1922 Powerplus Gear Shift / Clutch Knobs

G'day everyone.
    Just trying to find out if anyone knows of a company (or individual) who has the correct gear and clutch lever knobs to suit a 1922 Powerplus (Standard)?
    Mine currently has wooden knobs on it, which I need to replace for the correct items.
    I'm advised they changed from ? Bakelite to alloy around 1920.
    They are also slotted, not threaded (so I'm advised)
    Any suggestions?

Thanks for your assistance with this, and best wishes from Australia.

Ken.

Over 200 views and no replies?
    Hmmmm

Comment

KNOB

G day to you too, i,ve got an unidentified shift lever with knob. this lever & knob does not fit harley which i am mostly into. i really don't know , but perhaps this is what your looking for. this knob is black & round with no ridge around it . smooth. it is 1 15/16 approx 20 mm in dia. does not thread off. it has a 1/2 in stud that comes out of it & is sloted & is held on to the lever by what looks to be a split pin. again i don't know if this is what your looking for or not. on the under side it has raised letters on it that says..... DAKA-WARE then CHICAGO then MADE IN U.S.A. again .......i'm not sure if this is what your looking for , but maybe you can idenify it or at the very least some one has replyed to your post with over 200 views. DOC HARLEY

Comment

Gear shift / clutch knob Indian Powerplus

G'day Doc.
        Thanks for that.
        It turns out that I need an alloy shift lever and clutch lever knob to fit the correct items to my 22 Powerplus (Standard). As per your item, they are press fit into a slot in the knob, not screwed onto the lever (as I understand it).
        You may have earlier Indian, and as I have limited (no) availability of something to compare it to where I live, can't offer any more info.
        I appreiciate your informative reply though mate, and best wishes to you from Oz.

Ken.

Comment

Found a supplier for the Power Plus parts I'm after in Poland. Petr is great to deal with at Reno Indian.

Comment

Working...
          X