1930 HD plus sidecar advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1930 HD plus sidecar advice

I am assembling my 1930 plus sidecar and need information about the sidecar body, which is an LT-1929-1932 style. Maybe even some parts for the sidecar. Anyone with an LT sidecar could help me. Thanks.
    Gimp

1930 sidecar

Hello, I have a 35lt1630 sidecar that I am restoring to attach to a 1930 VL. It seems to be all there except a brake lever. I have no extra parts to sell I"ll try to answer any questions you might have. mzang

Comment

1930 LT sidecars

Hi,
      Thank you for posting a reply. 1928-to 1932 LT sidecars are all the same. There are some differences from 1933 on. I have since found all the information I needed to restore the sidecar, and have completed the project. It has been disapointing to only get one reply from the forum, and I thank you for your reply. I can only assume other members are too busy to help, or not many are on the computer system, and probably the latter is true. I have had good luck with a museum and 2 other members. Perhaps I should have written for help in the ad section of the magazine instead.
      Thanks again.
      rickfaulk

Comment

1930 HD plus sidecar

Hi,
        I don't know if my email got to you or not, but would you be interested in comparing notes on our 1930 74's?
        Rickfaulk

Comment

I have a 1930 VL with a 1934 sidecar. If you want, you can email me to compare some notes about my "experiences" with the sidecar. I now have mine disconnected, as I think I need to do some bushing work on the one part. You are right, it has been a long time for me to been to this forum...

Jim
          Just put Harley VL in subject line

jmegee57@hotmail.com

Comment

Thanks jim,
            I will contact you via email.
            rickfaulk

Comment

Working...
            X