X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DavenPort 2004 photos via JB

Who owns this HD bob? pretty neat!
    Attached Files

HD Board tracker. What can you tell me about this bike?
    Attached Files

Comment

Another board Tracker. And I think I recognise that fella in the BKG. Maybe he could put in a few words about his bikes?
      Attached Files

Comment

JB and his wife arrive at hotel - DavenPort IA.
        Attached Files

Comment

JBs Harley.
          Attached Files

Comment

davenport bikes

Paul I have no clue to who's beautiful machines those are, I'm a nut for orange paint,Springer fronts and chrome, that and i am looking for my first antique, which will be a flat head most likely a servi-car but i was not ruleing out solo's. when i was at Davenport. If any-one wants to know what my bike is it's a V-rod although not stock. More photo's of my bike can be seen at www.cyclevisions.com click on customer feedback and it will show you a gallery of customers bikes (Road-Rods) mine is Orange of course.

Comment

Come on you guys you dont know the whos who with these Boardtrack Racers??? He is well known and respected,I know you know give it up!

Comment

Hell ya, I do. I've given him an intro! He'll surface soon.

It would be very cool if he could yak a bit about some of the engine tech. A brief run down of specs. etc.

It's common knowledge that a motorcycle painted red or yellow will run much faster. hee-hee....

I haven't ridden a v-rod yet. I really should drop in and test ride one. Looks like fun! Geeessss.. Bud (IA) bought one!

Comment

I phoned Mike Lange - super nice guy. He's not a big computer guy but said he'll give it a shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X