Dixie, Blue Ridge, Catawba Chapter RR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie, Blue Ridge, Catawba Chapter RR

Check out the pictures from our latest three chapter run. The run was 120 miles that visited famous drag racer Pete Hill's shop, R.L. Jones' shop and the famous Bob's Place (Scatterbrain's). We had 29 antique bikes and an unprecedented two flat tires. We invite any antique bikes to ride with us, contact me by replying to this thread.

Louie Hale
    Dixie Chapter

zee photos...
    Attached Files

Comment

#2 - Louie is the guy in the middle trying to set a good example so others can be seen. Great shot louie.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I would like to thank Buck Busha, Paul Lango, and Larry Joe Morris for organizing the run and Les and Johnny White for emailing me their pictures.
          The first picture is Pete Hill and his wife on Buck Busha's Knucklehead.

Louie
          Dixie Chapter

Comment

Whoops I forgot to thank the Web Guy for posting the pics for me, thanks Paul.

Louie

Comment

Any time Louie. Happy to do it! That's a blanket statement, so anyone feel free to email me some pictures and I'll resize/compress them for you if need be.

I've been know to have a beer or two. And/Or take a pretty woman for a whirl on the dance floor. I think I'm going to get some of the Evergreen women dancing. I think that'll be fun. So ya'all better brush up.

Comment

hey louie

the three chapter ride was my first ride outside of my chapter.and was very new at that time this was the best ride for me and i will remeber it the most because it exposed me to so many great bikes and even greater people. i have of couse, went on to travel to davenport, anamosa, and most recently to the maggie valley road run, i have been to the wheels through time museum, four times and will probaly go at least two more times before winter sets in. i joined your chapter while in maggie valley thanks again for keeping your eye out to help me find me a antique. "jb" carolinavrodder

Comment

Working...
                X