Tilitson Carb for '67 pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tilitson Carb for '67 pan

I am helping a freind with his '67 FLH. He bought it new and has kept it in stock condition. But...he rebuilt his carb and then lost it during a move.

Can anyone help me identify what the right carb is for this model? I have looked at several and recognize there are several models. Small throat, large throat, race with adjustable jet. Also several different number combinations stamped on the intake manifold flange on carbs that appear to be identical.

Thanks

Pan?

I have a H-D Tillotson with manifold in my trade stash,...but it is probably for a chubblehead.

Will trade for a Schebler,....maybe even just a Linkert.

Comment

I believe Bendix is what you are looking for and as far as I remember they were used on 66,67 & 68 Shovels.
      I think I still have one, if your interested.

PS: 65 was the last Pan

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I know I wasn't paying enough attention when I posted in Pan.

I am sure that H-D used Tillotson for '67 & '68.

Comment

Daben, You are right about the Tillotson, HD did not start using Bendix until early 70s as far as my books tell me.
          What I was thinking of was having problems with the T on a 68 Shovel tossed it and used a Bendix, which gave me less problems. The bikes are old and so am I and the memory (ha ha).

Comment

Working...
          X