1957 FLH Footshift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1957 FLH Footshift

A friend of mine has decided to sell the above bike. He only rides it approx. 3-4 times a season. She is very orig. except sadly -tank repainted in earily 70s', 59 mufflers. Low mileage. Has just about every orig. factory accessory avail at time. (Many) so it's pretty neat (rare). Little to no rust. Rider not a show bike. incl rear crash bars and orig. hard bags. HD FLH footshift production quantity=2614. It was in the same family for many years as a secondary rider. Thus -the muffler replacement. The engine is unmolested and looks very sharp. Needs a carb rebuild. But that's no biggie. Hardware is correct. --If you are interested in such a machine. AND, this is the big one. Willing to pay full market value for such a prize. Please give me a shout so we can talk. This 57 FLH has a great aura or soul that eminates from it. You feel it in your bones, the second you sit down on her. She is very nice, and is up for adoption to the appropriate home.

Incorrect parts: front fender tip is metal, gen/reg mid 60s, side stand, mufflers are 59 style

FUR SAIL! Paul Edwards---

please send price to Panheadzz@aol.com thank you very much

Comment

Is there a photo available for post, or is it there and I am unable to clear my myopia? New member getting familiar with all the buttons. I wouldn't mind hearing a price either. I appreciate you! j2dever@juno.com

Comment

Carb fixed. Bike has been tuned up. Runs great. Will dig up photos. On CD somewhere....

Comment

Still for sale?

Is this bike still for sale?

If so, email goes to...??

Thanks,
          Lonnie

Comment

Working...
          X