1915 Miami Powercycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1915 Miami Powercycle

Still looking for literature and manuals for my Miami, any originals or copies appreciated. Finally got the Miami running good, come out to the meets to see it!

Louie

Cool! Are you takin it tuh Florida?

Comment

Probably Eustis and Davenport, maybe Wauseon and Oley also. I do need a little help with the exhaust pipe, I can't get the bend radius tight enough so I soldered a 45 inline. Of course the solder melted after running a couple minutes, but at least I got to tune the carb some. Any one have any ideas on the pipe or make them for old bikes? Thanks.

Louie

Comment

I've seen some stuff where the pipe has been cut and re-welded, for really tight curves. What an art.

I'm fortunate as I have a muffler shop w/ manderels etc. A couple of old pros are more than happy to bend me up something from a rough mock-up, I supply the pipe and some photos. Best to let then fit directly to the bike. On site. Just bring a cover/tarp for it. Other than than that. It's off to the custom fab shop. Do you know anyone building stock cars in your neighborhood? Oh well, I'm sure someone else reading this could help you out. I hope.

Comment

Working...
        X