Club Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club Magazine

I would like to poll the members as to when they receive the winter edition of the Antique Motorcycle. I know my mail is extremely slow as all the mail (like all the airplanes) must go through Atlanta to get to me. Has anyone received the mag yet?

Louie

Got mine Monday.

Comment

magazine

I received mine about 3 days ago. Wisconsin. It is a great issue.
      Another fine article by Herb Wagner and a honest review of Herb's
      new book by Ed Youngblood. Plus other great features.

Whoever is putting this magazine together is doing a good job.

Comment

I got mine on Tuesday, and my dad got his on Friday of last week. I don't really know why he got his before me, but that's just the way it works out sometimes. On a different note you guys should be responding to my topic about the youth amca, because I really need your help. http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/bbo...=&threadid=939

I forgot to mention that I am from South Dakota

Comment

Re: Club Magazine

Originally posted by LouieMCman
          I would like to poll the members as to when they receive the winter edition of the Antique Motorcycle. I know my mail is extremely slow as all the mail (like all the airplanes) must go through Atlanta to get to me. Has anyone received the mag yet?

Louie
          Received mine 3 days ago in Belgium, Europe.

JP

Comment

amca magazine

Got my issue Wednesday (12-17) My question is, where's the coverage of Davenport?

D. Rousseau
            Knoxville,TN.

Comment

Received mine in the mail yesterday! North-West New Jersey. Anyone know where the magazine is originally mailed from?? ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Don't know where they are mailed from, Minnesota maybe? I haven't got mine yet down here in GA, but the guy in Belguim got his three days ago ??? I would like to here someone explain that.

Louie

Comment

If it's any consulation to you guys there's no sign of the magazine here in New Zealand and I don't expect to see it for at least 4 to 6 weeks after you guys get it. I'll post the day it arrives.

Tommo.

Comment

Mine got here a week ago

Mine made it to Miami last Friday. My wife read it before I did, which is a plus. She always has been into antiques, and now is showing some promise in moving toward the right kind of them.

Roy

Comment

I got mine tuesday 12/16 here in south western Indiana. Nice issue, quite interesting.
                      I would love to read the archive issues going back to 1954 which are available on CD but they are just a bit pricey. Any chance of getting the price down to something in the $75 range? I bet they'd sell like hot cakes at that price.

Howard

Comment

Just for your info, the magazine is mailed from Minneapolis, by a mailing service. From there its up to the post office, who sometimes move in mysterious ways. I've had letters delivered from England in three days, and a while back I had a letter that took 6 weeks to come from Dennis Craig in NJ, which was postmarked the day he mailed it, with all the correct postage, etc. At most other times it only takes a day or two.
                        Its a crap shoot, folks. (Our Canadian post office is just as bad or worse).
                        The deadline for the articles in the Winter Magazine is Oct 1. Whoever decides to write up Davenport has to get it done by then, and if they miss, it will be in the next issue. You can't really lean too hard on volunteers! The Davenport board meeting minutes are in there.
                        Pete Gagan

Comment

magazine, when delivered?

I got mine 12/19/03. -in San Francisco, California. My buddy got his 3 weeks ago, on 12/3/03. He lives a few zip codes away. Does that make any sense? hell, when were these things sent out?

Comment

Oh yeah, why is it that the magazine is availlable on newsstands before it is sent to members? So they can get at the "for sale" ads first?

It would be cheaper and quicker to quit the club and buy the mag at the local market.

Comment

First Issue

I recevied my magazine on Dec. 12, along with the 2004 calender. I joined in Oct., and ordered the roster and calender at that time. I live in south central Indiana.
                              My complements to all! Great mag. and calender. Keep up the good work.
                              I'm looking forward to the events and meeting club members. I could use some help on locating some parts for my 1939 UL harley

Comment

Working...
                              X