New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society

Any New Jersey AMCA Members interested in becoming Founding Members of the New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society (NJHMS) a proposed (Non-Profit) organization the purpose of which is to assemble, document and preserve New Jersey's rich motorcycling history from its earliest beginnings to present day, please contact me, Hrdly-Dangers (George) @ (buddog1@optonline.net) Hrdly-Dangrs

NJ Society

Sounds great I am from NJ willing to help
    E mail me for am feedback.
    Pete
    btletr@aol.com

Comment

George is now in touch with the NJ chapter. He will be attending meetings.

Comment

Check out the temp web page......Just the beginning.......www.njhistoricmcsociety.net .....Constructive criticism and suggestions appreciated. See my WANTED Memorabilia this Forum. Contact me at my E'mail ....Thanks, ...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

WWW.NJHMCS.NET Up & Running

Hello everyone! Just got the New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society web site up and running. Just click onto this WWW.NJHMCS.net or type directly into your web browser. Check it out, I've got a lot more to add to it. Comments & suggestions welcome. Also drop me a line if you have any New Jersey related Motorcycling items...Photos, Literature, etc. Thanks, Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Great start. I always like to see local stuff.

Comment

How about brinign as many NJ classic motorcycles as possible to the Gotham Motorcycle Classic (www.GothamMC.com), October 9 and 10, 2004 on the Intrepid aircraft carrier.

We can try to coordinate an admission deal if you arrange at least a dozen bikes.

Comment

1 st Annual

http://www.oldengine.com/womay/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                X